Wednesday 6 February 2013

Welcome to the Patcave!

Hey, guys!

Alright, so what the heck am I up to now? I have a Patcave Facebook page, I post regularly on the Dead Universe Comics page, and now a blog? Really? Are blogs even a thing that people do anymore? Whatever, I'm doing it now, that's all that matters.

Alright, so what does this blog have in store for you, the reader? For starters, a shop classic is now becoming a log mainstay with, "Patman's Pick of the Week." This will be a comic or graphic novel that I have found to be particularly cool,  and hopefully this will help you guys find some cool stuff.

You can also look forward to tons more stuff in connection to Dead Universe Comics and their affiliated Dead Universe Comics Publishing stuff. I'm talking interviews with comic creators both local and, eventually, worldwide. A, "Q&A," segment would be cool, as well, and maybe even some video blogs!

In short, blogs have more space for me to rant on, which means more madness than you can possibly imagine. Look for previews from the ongoing, "Patman Begins," comic project as well as other local comics.

See you in the funny pages!

PATMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment